1. Open the door for another person.
2. Drive safely and be courteous. When another driver makes a minor driving error instead of showing anger give them a smile or a wave gesture letting them know you understand.
3. When visiting a hospital spend a few moments with someone who doesn’t have any visitors.
4. Make a new friend.
5. Invite a couple of neighborhood kids over for a cooking class.
6. Collect can goods for a food bank.
7. Leave a note in your mailbox letting the delivery person know you appreciate them.
Support Our Ministry